email:email@example.com | tel: 0403 990 706
My walking services will be perfect if your dog has a weight problem, needs extra excercise for behavioural reasons, you are unable to walk him/her for health reasons or like most of us your work keeps you too busy to make time for walks.
To use my services simply send an email request or ring and I will schedule a free appointment to meet you and your dog/s. When I meet your dog I will make sure I am a good fit for your dog and talk about your dogs needs and obtain any relevant information and obtain keys if necessary. I am happy to provide a police check upon request, I have certainly had them before for the public service.
I will text you a confirmation of the booking details after the first consultation. Please confirm that these details are correct before the first walk or date of minding services.
Please note that:
- Dogs will not be walked off lead without your written permission
- If your dog needs to travel by car she/he will be securely harnessed in the back seat in airconditioned comfort-drinking water and a pet first aid kit are always carried in the car
- Note that if your dog is travelling by car the walk will start from the time we arrive at the park
- If keys or gate codes are required for your property, client details are kept separately from keys in secure storage
- Emergency contact numbers are kept in my phone and carried at all times along with the obligatory pooper bags
- A visit card is left after every walk to inform you of any issues arising with your dog
- Last but definitely not least I use basic positive reinforcement with your dog and have had intermediate training practice with my own dogs
Our in home dog minding services are available if your dog will fret being home alone or if your dog needs medical supervision while you are away on work or holiday trips. Your dog will be treated as part of the family during his or her stay and I am happy to send happy snaps to reassure you while you are away. Your furry family member will wear an ICE tag with my 24 hour emergency contact on it just in case. I only ask that you provide your own dog food and ensure that your dog is vaccinated, flea and worm treated.